Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

I’m excited to announce that Melbourne Runway will hit the radiowaves on SYN 90.7FM in the new year. It will premiere on Monday 8th January from 2-4pm and will air at that timeslot for the following 8 weeks. The launch show is sure to be promising as designer Mic Eaton from Material Boy will join Melbourne Runway for some candid fashion banter.

With Melbourne Runway on SYN, I’ll be joined by my trusty pal Cecile. Together, we hope to engage not only with established designers but also with new emerging talent. So, if you have a label, and at least one Australian stockist, please get in touch with me via email. We would love to get you into the studio to profile your label.

Finally, thank you to everyone who has supported Melbourne Runway. To those that have allowed me to take their photographs and to those who continue to add comments, I am truly grateful.

I look forward to more moments of fashion brilliance in the New Year!

Marianne

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally you've got it up and running. talk about delayed

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats for finally getting the gig!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow can't wait to tune in. we will finally hear the voice of the mastermind behind mrw.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! :) Congratulations...I'm at work now and wish I could tune in.

M xx

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home