Monday, February 19, 2007

CBD - Collins Street


What are you wearing?
A dress I made from a vintage pattern, the bag is mimco it's got tassels and has a feature in the front that looks like an eye, the shoes are from sportsgirl, they're so comforatable I wear them almost everyday.

Do u work in fashion?
No i'm a mechancal engineer. Everyone is suprised when I tell them that.

What's your style?
I like vintage clothes and Cue clothes for work

Style icons?
Bob Dylan, i love his look.

Fav shopping spots?
I go to camberwell market every sunday...my parents are from mentone, they've got some really good op shops down there.

What's your fav thing about melbourne?
The coffee, there are so many good coffee spots in melbourne.

(This interview was taken from an excerpt from Melbourne Runway on SYN FM)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home