Saturday, January 06, 2007

CBD - Lady Petrova: the online vintage retailer/designer


Personal style?
I’m usually pretty vintage inspired. I love accessories, I love shoes. Always really colourful.

Favorite stores?
I love Camberwell market on Sunday.

Style icons?
They change from season to season. I love Vionnet, old Hollywood costume designers. At the moment, I’m really inspired by Christopher Kane and the collection he showed in London Fashion Week.

Studying fashion?
I studied fashion quite a few years ago at RMIT. Now I have my own label. I have my own online vintage clothing ebay store. I used to design for a shop called Rosemin.

What are you wearing?
A little dress that I found for $16 down Chapel Street. It was just a good find.

Favorite thing about Melbourne?
It’s just a great place to put together a mixture of looks and feel comfortable and run down the street wearing whatever you like without people staring at you like you’re insane. I used to wear some mad things when I grew up in Sydney and people would just look at me like I was an alien.

(This interview was taken from Melbourne Runway on SYN)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a joyful dress

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that you have a Vintage on-Line Store. I have visited it and am now very intereted in your Style of Clothing. I will check out you site Lady Petrova Vintage often.
What a Great find you are Lady Petrova.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this little interview. Good to know the story behind the photo.
also, i love this girl's look. quirky space age

2:11 PM  
Blogger Nakkiah said...

She's a Princess and I'm in heart!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her personal style is really inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home