Sunday, January 21, 2007

CBD - @ Marais


What are you wearing?
A Michelle Robinson cropped jacket, a Tesla top, just some old jeans I found, and a belt from my mum.

How would you describe your style?
Pretty simple. I wear a lot of black, grey, charcoal, white and navy.
I like playing with proportion. I like wearing high waisted pants and skirts.

Style icons?
Carine Roitfeld. I admire what she wears.

Are you interested in fashion design?
I’d like to get into fashion marketing… there are so many different ways to promote things.

What do you like about Australia?
I think the people are great… Melbourne in particular, I think it has a lot of soul.

(This interview was taken from an excerpt from Melbourne Runway on SYN FM)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too cool for school! She knows how to work it.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The high-waisted pant is definitely very feminine and hopefully we see an end to those ugly hipsters

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the belt...and the messy pony! :) Effortless!

M xx

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a cord attached to the front of the cropped jacket? I think it’s too distracting.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liv you are a genius

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home