Sunday, February 04, 2007

CBD - Melbourne Central


What are you wearing?
Nike Air bursts, some really old school Lee jeans – they were really baggy and I recently got them tailored. A Tommy Hillfiger polo with a Y3 belt… American Apparel jacket.

What’s your style?
Simple, a bit preppy, with a bit of street. I love my sneakers

Classic Nike sneakers?
Yeah, I love my Nike kicks. I used to work there so I’ve got a bit of a sneaker collection… I got kind of addicted with them at one stage.

What are your favourite labels?
Dior homme, D squared… Balenciaga. I love the simplicity of Jill Sander. And I just saw the fall collection for Gucci, and I think it’s just amazing.

What do you do?
Apart from fashion, I’m a dancer as well. I think music is a big part of fashion as well. It sets a kind of trend and a tone to your style... I’m big on hip-hop.

Favorite thing about Meloburne?
The randomness…the weather, the people… Everything’s up in the air. That’s what’s fantastic about Melbourne.

(This interview was taken from an excerpt from Melbourne Runway on SYN)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jill Sander too !!!! Its a fashion that is eyecatching in a less in-your-face way.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing really special about this look. sorry.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup dawg!!....ha.

well its how you wear and carry yourself that makes you and what you wear special in my opinion. so as with most of the pics here we are only seeing half of the whole deal, picture/look/personality.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home